In some cases, removing the tree is more of an investment; for example, you are trying to sell your house. Buyers will not be encouraged to buy a house with a dead tree in the yard. That is why if you have a tree in your yard that you suspect to be in a poor health condition or is posing a threat to your safety, it is time to inspect it and consider tree removal.
If you aren’t sure whether your tree needs to be removed or not, here are seven reasons your tree needs to be removed:
- Your tree has poor health or dead– This is one of the most apparent reasons for tree removal. If you notice dying branches in the crown of the tree or the trunk begins to show symptoms of decay, then tree removal should be done immediately.
- Your tree was storm-damaged- Storms can impact your trees in the most destructive way. If your tree suffered from storm damage, you should not think twice and have it eliminated right away. There could be hanging branches that can fall at any time and cause damage or injury to any of your loved ones.
- There are splitting or cracking in some parts of the tree– You should never neglect signs of cracking or splitting in your tree. If you see these signs, you should contact a tree expert for advice.
- Your tree is growing too close major structures- Inspect your tree and assess if it is growing too close any fixed structure such as your house or utility lines. It is definitely dangerous for a tree to grow near these structures that is why it is imperative to have them removed before they cause any accidents. Leave this job to the professionals because the task is too risky to be handled by an average homeowner.
- Your tree is disrupting the growth of the other plantings in your lawn- Although we love the shade trees provide us, plants in the yard need sunlight for them to grow. In this case, tree removal is necessary to save the rest of the plantings in your lawn.
- Significant aging- Trees are amazing. Some of them can live for as long as 5,000 years, depending on their species. As they age, their health is also affected, and their health eventually declines.
- Pest and insect infestation- If pests and destructive bugs infest your tree, it should be removed before it affects the healthy trees in your yard.Tree Service Jacksonville Florida.