Hurricanes and tropical storms often cause extensive damage to landscapes and homes. Start now to make your landscape more hurricane-resistant, so that it’s less likely you suffer damage during a major tropical storm.Prepare Your Trees In Advance
Get your trees pruned while they are dormant or during early spring. Jacksonville Area Tree Removal can let you know when the best time to trim your tree is.
Remove the deadwood of your trees. Deadwood can break away into projectiles easily during a storm and can be the home of insects.
A licensed and insured certified arborvitae can be a helpful resource.
Have a professional tree trimming service to do the trimming. You do not want to remove to much normal growth from your tree.
Try to avoid cutting the root system. You could damage the tree.
Clear any cut wood or loose branches around your home to eliminate the danger of flying objects.
- Remove Dangerous Trees
- Tree Stump Grinding Services
- SHRUB/BUSH REMOVAL AND TRIMMING
- Jacksonville Area Tree Removal
- Tree Removal in Prep for Hurricane Season
- Land Clearing Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming And Landscape Mulching
- Levels Of Tree Care
- To Your Trees Health
- How to Pick a Tree Service
- Equipment Needed to Cut a Tree
- Tree Pruning in Jacksonville Florida
- Hanging Tree Branch Trimming
- Florida Tree Trimming